Eventful

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The inspiration we need to keep going!

The Homeless Comedy Tour works and it hasn't even begun yet!!! I was at the mall recently in MI replacing the my g1... long over due. Po thang. Anyway, I turned away from the counter for a second and recognized someone from the homeless shelter that I stayed in. HE LOOKED FANTABULOUS!! I almost didn't recognize him. He w...as clean and sober and just looked down right impressive. I had to approach. He saw me and a big grin came over him. He reached out to shake my hand and said, "I wanted to thank you bruh! Even though you were in there with us strugglin', you kept it movin' and actually inspired a few of us, not just me to get up and do what we needed to do to make our situation ...better." I almost cried. The best thing about it... it cost me nothing! It gave me the boost in moral that I needed personally to know that I am on the right track! For that I am grateful to him!! Congrats bruh! Now keep it movin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment